Sunglasses cannot just take your outfit to a whole new level but could also protect your eyes should you wish to play under the sun all day. Now, to make sure that youre going to choose the right sunglasses for you, here are the five things that you should be looking for.
1. 100% UV Protection The first thing that you should look for is the 100% UV protection sticker on the sunglasses that you are planning to buy. This is to ensure that your eyes are fully protected from the extreme sun rays. Lenses should be specifically designed to block UV rays.
2. Large size When it comes to sunglasses, the bigger, the better. Why? Because it decreases the damage, the sun can cause to your eyes. Aside from that, oversized sunglasses are included in the hot fashion trends today! Consider trying wraparound-style sunglasses as well. It helps in blocking any path the extreme UV rays can enter to hurt your delicate eyes.
3. Color The color will be up to your personal preference. Sunglasses come in a wide variety of colors to choose from warm yellow, mint blue, hot pink, light red, and orange. Some also have green or gray lenses. However, keep in mind that these colors may not be able to block increased level of UV rays, but its a must if you are an athlete playing golf or baseball because of the increased contrast.
4. Polarized lenses If you are looking for sunglasses that will help you to cut glare from things that reflect, such as water or pavement, you should consider the polarized lenses. While it does not offer full protection from extreme UV rays of the sun, rest assured that its beneficial when you are driving or doing any water activities.
5. Price Price should be a major deciding factor. There are lots of stylish sunglasses that doesnt burn a hole in your pocket. Just make sure that it offers full protection if youre willing to spend some extra dollars for an expensive pair.
6. Fit While oversized sunglasses are a trend today, it doesnt necessarily mean that youd choose sunglasses that are two times bigger than your face. It should fit your face perfectlynot too big and not too small. It should not be uncomfortable when worn for an extended period of time, and then lens should line up with your eyes center point. The lens shouldnt also be too broad that it grants access for the sunrays to seep into the sides because thats equally harmful as directing your eyes into the sunlight.
These are the factors that you should be looking for when you are going to buy a pair of sunglasses. Itll help you to choose the right pair for you without burning a hole in your pocket. As much as possible, opt for buying in physical stores so that you can test the sunglasses and evaluate if its
The author does not allow comments to this entry